Sunday, August 5, 2007

It's Positive!!!!


My period was suppose to begin yesterday, so I thought what the heck might as well take a test just to see. I felt very strongly that the test would be negative since the test I took earlier in the week was, I was shocked to see that SECOND LINE! However the line did not look as dark as I would have liked so I decided to run out and purchase a digital test and within 1 minute it said "Pregnant". I'm still shocked since this was our very first month to try for a baby. So here we are at the very beginning of our journey. Chris and I have decided to not tell our family and friends until we have our first Dr. appt.



2 comments:

Aunt Juvenia said...

Hi! I just talked to Trisheena--she found out before I did---we are all exited about you having a baby!!!!!!!! Please keep us informed--Hope your morning sickness goes away soon-----LOVE AUNT JUVENIA

Tina said...

Oh my gosh!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I think I just asked you about a baby...this is wonderful news!