Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jan 3 Dr Appt

Today is Momma Jo's b-day, she is 60, so happy birthday to her!

We had another ultrasound today to check the cervix and the cervix had barely changed from 6 weeks ago which is good news. I will have appts every 2 weeks now and have an ultrasound each appt to monitor the cervix. Apparently Abigail's head is right next to the cervix and that is why I feel like she hangs out in my crotch because she does, ha ha. She must have had a growth spurt because she was measuring at 27 weeks and I'm only 25 1/2 weeks along. She weighs 2lbs and 2 ounces and I think she has big feet. I'm finally off the anti-nausea medicine and feeling pretty good. Chris and I begin our childbirth classes Jan 14, its a 2 hour class every Monday for 7 weeks, we will discuss labor/delivery, touring the hospital, taking care of a newborn, and infant CPR.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Yea! Glad everything is going well. You look great, little mama!! We enjoyed our birthing classes, you'll like it.

Andrea said...

I keep getting this feeling like he is going to kick through my cervix or something, lol! I guess it's his head but yeah it is a weird feeling when they are this low!