Monday, February 25, 2008

Released from High Risk Dr.!

I had a good report on Friday at the high risk doctor, I have been released from their office and only have to see my regular doctor going forward. They didn't measure my cervix or do the fFN test, because they no longer do this once your 33 weeks. The dr still wants me to remain on bedrest....yuck, and I am still being monitored (at home) twice a day for contractions. The contractions aren't bad yet, most of time I don't even notice them, the doctor has assured me I will definitely feel them once labor truly begins....joy, joy. So we have another week behind us, hooray! Our next major milestone is next Sat when I am 34 weeks. Little Abigail's lungs should be more mature by then so if she comes early she will have minimal time in the NICU.

A big thank you to mom, Julie, and Aunt Carolyn for coming over this weekend to clean and wash Abigail's clothes. She has tons of clothes and mostly pink, so hopefully she likes this color, ha ha. Yesterday Chris put together her swing and we put a baby doll in it to test it out; I didn't realize the swing would move that fast on the high setting, little Abigail will probably enjoy the slower settings.

Furbaby Annabelle had to go to the vet this weekend, she had an upset stomach (vomiting and diarrhea), however she has been on meds for 2 days now and feels much better. A big thank you to cousin Jen for taking care of her at the vet even though it's obvious Annabelle did not appreciate her.

Our next Dr. Appt is this Thursday, hopefully Dr. Riseling has an easy time finding her hearbeat, little Abigail has been such a wiggle worm lately and is all over the place.

No comments: